XDel Singapore Pte Ltdis a logistics fulfilment company that provides courier solutions. We pride ourselves in our continuous investment in IT infrastructure development to enhance the capabilities of our operations which results in bringing to our customers nimble and customised solutions that caters to the ever changing market conditions.
At XDel we do not just adapt to what is in place when a customer engages our service. We will challenge the work flow and processes in place to look for areas where technology can be deployed to give us better control and faster response to our customers' requirements thus always resulting in better value, stronger commitment and higher service quality for each customer.
"You have to realise that the world will only move ahead and advance; it will not stay stagnant and it won't move backwards. So you just have to move ahead even faster or you will be left behind."
More About XDel
Our VisionTo become the leading provider in fulfillment solution innovation; transforming the way our business is delivered in the industry and making our customers and stakeholders successful through close collaboration.
Our MissionDelivering Convenience, Reliability and Ease of Use through Innovation and exceptional Service Excellence.
1993 - 2003
- - Business was first established as H&D in 1993
- - XDel Singapore Pte Ltd was incorporated in 1999
- - Acquisition of Adroit Courier Services Pte Ltd
- - Introduction of XDel's first technology system in 1998
- - Launch of XDelTrack which allowed customers to check delivery statuses online in 2003
2004 - 2009
- - Lauch of digital archiving for consignment notes and virtual customer service (VCS) in 2004
- - Awarded the 2004 Spirit of Enterprise (SOE) Award
- - Introduction of customer delivery notification via SMS in 2005
- - Adoption of the "Siamang Gibbons" with Singapore Zoo in 2005
- - Adoption of the Straits Times School pocket Money Fund in 2006
- - Acquisition of Cyber XPress in 2007
2010 - 2014
- - Introduction of Mobile Technology for "live" tracking in 2011
- - Aquisition of VML Express in 2011
- - Acquisition of Forerunner Pte Ltd in 2012
- - Awarded the SME ONE Most Prominent Award in 2012
- - Relocated to Henderson Road from Hong Kong Street in 2012
- - Lauched XDelOnline in 2012
- - Introduction of new technology for e-commerce delivery in 2013
- - Awarded the Singapore Prestige Brand Award for Established Brands in 2014
Harold is the founder of XDel Singapore and has been in the courier logistics industry for over two decades. Harold spearheads the Company's Strategy and
Strategic Development Program. He is also responsible for the Company's Innovation Centre. He is the brainchild behind the architecture of XDel's in-house
"HOMES" technology and mobile tracking application.
Harold is a proud recipient of the Spirit of Enterprise (SOE) award 2004 and has been the SOE Board of Governors since 2008. Harold was also featured in the Success Blueprint Book for leading entrepreneurs, published in 2010 and MediaCorp TV production "Recession Heroes" in 2013.
Eddie joined XDel as a partner in June 2012 and is responsible for managing the company's sales and marketing initiatives and customer service team. His
portfolio includes branding, franchising program and regional business development.
Eddie has spent over 13 years in the Mail Logistics and Fulfillment industry, with extensive experience in the Asia Pacific Region, working for large MNCs such as TNT, Spring Global Mail and Deutsche Post (DHL).
Eddie was also the Vice President of the Risk Management and Print Mail & Distribution Service at JP Morgan Chase bank for Asia Pacific. He holds a double major degree in E-Commerce and Marketing with Edith Cowan University Australia.
Peter joined XDel in Feburary 2012 as the company's General Manager and heads the Operations, Finance and Special Projects departments.
Previously with RS Components, an UK MNC, managing the setup of business offices, warehouse and logistics routing within Southeast Asia. During his time with RS Components, Peter was a key member of the "Change Management" committee and heads various projects on process and system re-engineering.
Peter holds a degree in Logistics Management with Curtin University Australia.